Meet The Maker: Essex Mama
This month for our Meet the Maker series we turn t he spotlight on the incredible Liz, founder of Essex Mama, who makes stylishly empowering apparel, about love, life and her Girl Gang.
- Share the love. Tell us who floats your boat? Women with a mega zest for life & the need to support other women, building them up! AND of course my other half, if he didn’t float my boat then we would sink!
- To baby shower or not to baby shower? Always wash! Lol Celebrate in your own way that fits you, definitely embrace it – a human is being grown, men cant do that shizz!
- G&T or fizz? Both, mixed!
- Song that gets you on the dance floor? Ignition – R Kelly
- What’s the last exciting thing you bought? A House
- Night in IN? Or out OUT? Night out in my head, in reality it’s pjs on, take away in, Kardashians on! (I ain’t ashamed!!!)
- Hangover survival tips when parenting? Jesus, my hangovers are SAVAGE! Vomit comet here we come - I have no tips, except no good story ever started with a salad so live for the moment, regret it later & use kids tv/bribes/treats to parent your way through the next day!
- One thing you can’t live without? My boys
- One thing you can’t live with? The food recycling bin, oh my goodness – gag central!
- Toughest mothering moment? Being sprayed boob to toe with neon yellow poo when my son had a dairy allergy at 6 months old – of course I was wearing white.
- Best mothering moment? There’s loads clearly, but recently, hearing him sing a whole nursery rhyme for the first time to the Post Office clerk!
- Love is…Wholehearted & without judgement.
We are thrilled to tell you that you can shop Essex Mama, and her exclusive Lobella Loves Team Love Mama Merch here on Lobella Loves now.
- Lobella Loves Admin